Submit an article to us…
We are accepting submissions for our blog! Some things to keep in mind:
- Submissions need to be a minimum of 300 words. If you submit 299 or less, the system will automatically place it in the trash can. Do you want your work in the trash can? WE DON’T.
Follow the guidelines, please!
- Stay on topic. As much as you might excel at ‘atom splitting’ articles – you are for certain, in the wrong place. This is a lifestyle blog (beauty, fashion, travel, food, spirits…you get the drift).
- Due to the vast amount of articles we received, we are (insert sad face) unable to post all of them.
- Should we use your material, we will alert you via email when it goes live.
- Please do not e-mail asking if/when your work will be published.
Our apologies, but at this time, we do not have the staff to manage responses to submissions.
- Work should be original content – as in, do NOT send us something you posted somewhere else. DO NOT submit someone else’s work and call it your own. That is called plagiarism (and btw – it is illegal if it infringes an author’s intellectual property rights, including copyright or trademark).
- Your work becomes our property once you hit submit…this doesn’t mean we are going to sell it and make millions. It DOES mean that we have the right to edit it, re-work it and massage it et al. We have the right to keep it up eternally or remove at any time for our own internal corporate reasons.
- Lucky you – if you work goes live, we will be boosting and optimizing it! That means lots of eyeballs will see your writing. WOOT!
Still want to submit? See the form below and GOOD LUCK!
Photo Credit: alejandroescamilla.com