By Christabelle… @CBellesCloset (*Pure Editorial, Non-Paid Post,)
According to the fashion industry Petite is defined as 5′5″ inches tall and under. In the United States petite women represent 70% of the female population.
We can’t always reach the tops of shelves. Sometimes our feet swing on the toilet. We need a step stool to make out with you standing up….but the vertically challenged chicks are the majority (and kick-ass for more than 10 reasons, but these are my faves)…
- Travel: there is ALWAYS extra leg room for us
- Dating: no height is “too short” for us to date and we never have to wear flats to compensate for his height
- Clothing: that adorable sweater I am wearing that you CANNOT seem to find…it is located in the kids section at Saks (and I saved money!)
- Age: can you say – carded for lottery tickets? (small in height = young in age)
- Injuries: closer to the ground means we hurt less when we fall
- Shoes: no heel is too high – the Louboutin world is our oyster
- Sleeping Out: we fit anywhere and everywhere – cots, recliners, backseats, cribs, luggage, shipping boxes – sometimes even drawers.
- Commuting: there is ALWAYS a small space to wiggle into on the subway, elevator, bus etc.
- Spooning: we are the little spoon that fits into every nook and cranny; we make our men feel bigger and more manly
- Good things really DO come in small packages – we are the “little blue box” of women.
Be sure to share this post with your whole petite posse, ladies! Got one to add? Post it in the comments section below…
Some of the most sultry and sexy stars come from the land of the little:
Kristen Bell 5’1″
Vanessa Hudgens 5’1″
Reese Witherspoon 5’1.5″
Salma Hayek 5’2″
Eva Longoria 5’2″
Kim Kardashian 5’2″
Jennifer Love Hewitt 5’2.5″
Natalie Portman 5’3″
Isla Fisher 5’3″
Jenna Dewan-Tatum 5’3″
Kate Mara 5’3″
Emmanuelle Chriqui 5’3″
Jessica Simpson 5’3″
Check out the entire list of the petite and gorgeous stars on IMDB.