10 Reasons You USED To Be The Most Awesome Person EVER – Now – not so much
- Your laugh makes me want to laugh (Stupid fact: 15 minutes of laughter a day will burn 10 to 40 calories)
- You reignited my faith that the type of man I thought was extinct – is very much alive and breathing the same air as me. Being the chivalrous good guy is a positive in my book.
- You didn’t look at me like I had ten heads when I offered my reasons for believing in parallel universes and past lives. In fact, you embraced it and chimed in.
- Your arms felt like weapons of protection against the city (and random garbage men whooting and hollaring).
- You stalked me and it didn’t scare me one bit. (even when you waved a knife in the air).
- You hate polyester. Like you REALLY hate it. That makes me laugh. See bullet 1.
- Rom-Com stoop smooching happens when the cameras stop rolling. That was a first for me.
- Popsicle sticks should be outlawed and you agree.
- You made me feel like it was ok to be me. Just me. That in itself makes you awesome. No one – to date – has made me feel like that.
- And then there is Fee…”So have a cup of coffee and catch your breath”
- Bonus: your kisses rock.
At times product samples/gratis are sent for review, color matching and/or photography purposes
Any sponsored or paid content will be marked as such at the start of the article.