Wines that Rock pairs the lifestyle of enjoying rockin’ wine with rock legends from Pink Floyd to The Rolling Stones and now The Police! To celebrate the release of their newest wine – The Police’s Synchronicity Red Blend, Wine Enthusiast and Wines That Rock are offering the ultimate wine and music themed sweepstakes – The Wines That Rock “The Message in a Bottle” Sweepstakes.
One grand prize winner will receive…
- Two round trip tickets to California Wine Country
- Two nights stay at the vineyard’s private bungalow
- A tour of the vineyard with Wines That Rock Winemaker, Mark Beaman
- A case of rock and roll classic t-shirts
- One autographed bass from Sting!
The Police’s Synchronicity Red Blend Tasting Notes: Aromas of fresh rose petals and wild berries. Flavors of juicy strawberry, bright raspberry, with a lush lingering finish. The Grenache and Viognier definitely lighten up the heavy hitters making this a delicious, approachable, and very food friendly wine.
On Monday, November 8, 2010, all are invited to enter for their chance to win this amazing rock and wine getaway on WineEnthusiast.com/WinesThatRock – Good luck…