Stay Stylish on the Slopes with Alps & Meters
The Alpine Guide Sweater, $325
- Combining the engineered comfort of lambswool knitwear and the protective qualities of waxed cotton, the Alpine Guide Sweater is an authentic lightweight ski sweater ideal for warm mountain days and mid-layer wear occasions.
- Technically Knitted: lambswool-nylon yarns blended for softness and form fitting comfort
- Quality & Durability: reinforced British Millerain canvas shoulder panels for sturdy wear
- Maximum Utility: waterproof pockets at chest and waist designed for ease of access and dry storage
- Ergonomic Elbow Knit: ribbed elbow yarns engineered for flexibility and durability
- Fit for Warmth: fitted hand cuffs for additional comfortTravel to, and within, majestic mountain environments has offered skiers a sense of freedom and wonder since people first strapped wooden planks to their feet in Norway during the late 19th century. Back then, and not too long ago, a proper ski sweater was considered standard equipment for winter adventures due to it’s technologically advanced woolen fibers which offered warmth and natural moisture wicking characteristics. In the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s knitwear offered skiers a versatile expression of performance and style that defined a traditional aesthetic born from the roots of alpine sport. Alps & Meters is once again please to offer such mountain-ready sweaters as a protective homage to skiing’s truest form of outerwear.
About Alps & Meters
Alps & Meters is a premium alpine sportswear company whose intent is to express a deep appreciation for rich and
memorable mountain experiences through the design of first class performance outerwear that is tailored, technical
and timeless. Alps & Meters designs its performance outerwear by employing a unique product creation philosophy
called Forged Performance. Forged Performance fuses methods of classic garment construction, rich natural materials such as 100% lambswool and full grain leathers, with contemporary technologies to deliver maximum on mountain fit and performance.
Photo Credits: Alps & Meters
At times product samples/gratis are sent for review, color matching and/or photography purposes
Any sponsored or paid content will be marked as such at the start of the article.
Leave a Reply