Glowing Skin JUST Like an A-Lister with Blue Lagoon
Luxurious Skincare straight from Iceland
With the glitz and glam of the Oscar’s over…check out the #1 secret that all the A-list celebrities are flocking to….Blue Lagoon Iceland (one of the 25 wonders of the world) skincare collection. 100% natural and a gift from natural, the Blue Lagoon SIGNATURE MASKS consist of Lava Scrub, Silica Mud Mask and Algae Mask with patented ingredients that will leave your skin glowing and gorgeous!
- Lava Scrub – composed of lava surrounding the Blue Lagoon – renews your skin, leaving it smooth and luminous. Using moist fingers and a light, circular motion, apply to face and body. Avoid the eye area. Rinse with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week.
- Silica Mud Mask – composed of the Blue Lagoon’s iconic white wonder – deep-cleanses and strengthens your skin, reduces the visibility of pores, and leaves your skin fresh and clear. After your daily regimen, apply generously and evenly to face. Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Algae Mask – composed of unique patented Blue Lagoon algae – nourishes your skin from within, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and providing an immediate lift and youthful glow. After your daily regimen, apply generously and evenly to face. Avoid the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 2-3 times a week.
Celebs Who Received This: The Blue Lagoon gift box was recently gifted Rachel Zoe and 60 of her celebrity friends and influencers including Nicole Richie, Eva Longoria, Jaime King, Olivia Culpo, with this one-of-a-kind (and all- natural) luxury gift box.
This luxurious gift box, worth around $1k, made these A-listers feel like they are at world Famous Blue Lagoon!
- Blue Lagoon Signature Mask Trio 100% Natural Algae Mask, Lava Scrub and Silica Masks
- Luxurious Icelandic Face Brush
- One -of-a kind, handpicked lava stone covered in silica from the lava fields surrounding the Blue Lagoon
- Admission to The Lava Cove Spa, their new spa (which will open in Autumn 2017, with the Moss Hotel – Iceland’s first 5 star hotel)