By Christabelle… @CBellesCloset (*Pure Editorial, Non-Paid Post)
You are an urban gal…your Thanksgiving plans only require you to hail a cab and be on your merry way. The only problem you have is deciding what the perfect outfit will be for your City-Giving. Fear not – we put together a chic and affordable outfit for you – with the help of our friends at Joe Fresh.
How to Build An Outfit: Thanksgiving in the City with Joe Fresh
1 and 2 – layer this tee and sweater combo for the perfect top to this trendy outfit.
1. Joe Fresh Skull Sweater, $39
* Knit in skull and cross bones * Medium weight sweater * Raglan sleeves
2. Joe Fresh Stripe Lace Tee, $19
* Long sleeves * Lace insert panel * Crew neck
3. Joe Fresh Sequin Fringe Skirt, $29
Ready, set, shine. Stun them all with sequins and fringe. With an elastic waistband, you won’t have to worry about the post-gobble belly bulge.
* Hanging fringe sequins * All over sequins * Elastic waistband * Hits above knee
4. Joe Fresh CAPE, $229
Top your Thanksgiving Day outfit with this revamped classic cape.
* Double breasted closure * Pointed collar * 2 front welt pockets
* Overlaps at princess seams with openings for arms* Patent leather trim under collar * Interior body lined
Don’t forget black tights, some bangle bracelets and a pair of black booties to complete the look!