Fireworks on the beach, BBQs, and a red, white and blue wardrobe for the upcoming weekend! Let’s celebrate Independence Day right with some fun, flavorful sparkling wines that are delicious, yet affordable. Get your sparklers and your wine sparklers on and celebrate this great country:
- The Brut Rosé is a fruity, raspberry-flavored wine that is crisp and soft. It is deliciously full of both fruit and fresh acidity. An attractive tang of orange zest marks the end.
- It is an excellent aperitif to kick off the celebration and can be paired with many traditional BBQ recipes: grilled fish, chicken, pork or enjoy with fresh berries during dessert.
- Poema Cava Brut has vibrant aromas of ripe peaches, pears and toasted bread with a hint of spice fill the nose. The palate is dry with a rich, creamy texture and elegant finish.
- Splendid as an aperitif, this sparkler is also a good match with light tapas, oysters and seafood.
- This lightly sweet red wine delivers intense floral and red berry aromas and flavors, and fresh, vivacious bubbles.
- It is versatile at both the beginning and the end of a meal: first with antipasti such as salami and prosciutto, later with berry desserts such as tarts and pies.
- This sweet, fragrant, lightly sparkling wine has vivid aromas and flavors of peach, apricot, grapefruit and sage on a light body with a delicate finish typical of Moscato d’Asti.
- An excellent companion to fresh pastries and fruit such as strawberries and peaches
**21 and over – please drink responsibly **