RED, WHITE & BLUE, BERRY MULE
Cocktail of the Week: Berry Delicious Drink For Summer
July marks National Berry Month, and what better way to celebrate than with a berry exciting cocktail recipe?
Delicious smooth cocktail, this recipe is not only perfect for National Berry Month but is a refreshing drink and treat for all summer long (the perfect patriotic drink to celebrate Labor Day later this summer too!)
- 2 oz berry Vodka (blueberry or raspberry)
- 6 oz Extra Spicy Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini
- Muddle blueberries and blackberries in shaker.
- Add vodka and shake.
- Fill Moscow mule mug with ice.
- Pour in muddled berries and vodka and fill with Brooklyn Crafted (roughly 6oz).
- Garnish with blueberries and blackberries.
- Drink and smile…