Adult Dessert with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
Cocktail of the Week: Frozen Coffee Poptails for Summer
Nothing is better than a popsicle on a hot summer day? Think again, my friends. Insert a poptail – an amazing adult beverage recipe into your next BBQ – Coffee Poptails are all the rage and your friends will love you even more when they enjoy this frozen alcoholic treat.
Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur, brings boozy fun to your summertime popsicles with smooth and creamy liqueur followed by a depth of indulgent flavors of oak-aged Irish whiskey and REAL CHOCOLATE for an ultra-rich and exceptionally smooth taste.
- ¼ ounce Brancamenta
- ½ ounce Irish whiskey
- ½ ounce Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 ounce cold brew coffee
- Mix each pop individually in mixing cups
- Fill popsicle molds (silicone is best)
- Place in freezer for approximately 5 hours
- Remove from mold and consume immediately or place in freezer bag for later
- Lick and smile…