What better to soothe your bitter-weather-blues than a schnazzy cocktail to warm your insides?! Get frisky with these fabulous fall cocktail recipes from Baileys Original Irish Cream, Ketel One Vodka and Moon Mountain Vodka. Perfect for after-raking leaves, pumpkin carving or apple picking… TGIF!
2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream with a hint of Caramel
1 ounce Ketel One Vodka
1 ounce Espresso
1. Swirl caramel around the inside of a martini glass and put to side.
2. Pour Baileys Irish Cream with a hint of Caramel, Ketel One, Ice and Espresso into a shaker and shake until very frothy.
3. Strain into Caramel swirled martini glass, making sure that the foam is on top to make it look like a cappuccino. Using a spoon while pouring helps keep the foam on top.
Recipe Created for Moon Mountain Vodka by Kathy Casey Liquid Kitchen™ Ingredients
1 1/2 ounces Moon Mountain Organic Vodka
3/4 ounce Housemade Cranberry Syrup including 3- 4 of the berries (recipe follows)
3/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 ounces Fresh Orange Juice
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
1. Measure the Moon Mountain Vodka, Cranberry Syrup including a few of the berries, lemon juice and orange juice into a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill with ice and add the bitters.
3. Shake vigorously and pour into a tall glass.
Housemade Cranberry Syrup
Makes 1 1/2 cups
1 cup Fresh Cranberries
1 cup Water
1 cup Sugar
1. Place ingredients into a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Simmer for 1 minute then turn off heat.
4. Let syrup infuse for one hour and then refrigerate.
(21+ – please drink responsibly)