As stars walked the red carpet for the Emmy Awards Sunday night, they showed off glittering gowns, million dollar jewels and of course, amazing haircolor. Tracey Cunningham, Redken Creative Consultant for Color and Hollywood colorist, helped Drew Barrymore and Amy Poehler prepare for the awards with Redken color. If you’re looking for Drew or Amy’s color, ask your colorist for the following:
• Drew Barrymore: Tracey applied Redken Color Fusion and finished with Shades EQ gloss for added shine.
• Amy Poehler: Tracey applied Redken Shades EQ Cream to achieve rich, radiant color and stunning shine without the major commitment of a permanent color service.
• Redken Color Fusion is a modern, permanent color cream that delivers healthy-looking, multi-dimensional haircolor. Colorbond Technology infuses Color Fusion’s signature multi-dimensional color with optimum durability, condition and shine.
• NEW Shades EQ Cream is Redken’s latest salon haircolor featuring a creamy, conditioning formula with pomegranate oil and rice protein. Even if you already love your natural hue, try clear Shades EQ Cream for dose a of gorgeous shine.
• Shades EQ Gloss is an ammonia-free, demi-permanent color which provides healthy, shiny results, Shades EQ is used as a glaze, color refresher, and also color correction. Ingredients include acidic pH; no lift, non-ammonia formula; long-lasting colorants; wheat amino acids, and silicon.
• Remember to use a haircare regimen to protect your haircolor – Tracey recommends Redken Color Extend line which includes:
o Color Extend Shampoo
o Color Extend Conditioner
o Color Extend Rich Recovery
o Color Extend Total Recharge
o Color Extend Shine Enrich