Editor Fave: Kiehl’s Faile Collection for a Cause – Feeding America
Kiehl’s launches its 8th Annual Limited Edition Holiday Collection, featuring custom art designed by the Brooklyn-based duo. From this limited edition collection, 100% of Kiehl’s net profits, up to $100,000, will help provide 1,100,000 meals* to families this holiday via Feeding America.
The Holiday Collection with FAILE-designed Art – Limited Edition Gift Set: For the third year, Kiehl’s is also offering a charitable limited-edition Holiday set of the brand’s hydration essentials
- Daily Reviving Concentrate (0.5 fl. oz.)
- Limited Edition Ultra Facial Cream (0.95 fl. oz.)
- Limited Edition Creme de Corps (4.2 fl. oz.)
- Limited Edition FAILE sticker
- Value of 415 Meals
Why we FREAKING love it!
- I mean – it is KIEHL’s – duh – how could we NOT?
- The above mentioned gift set provides 415 meals to families across the USA over the holidays.
- There are more ways to help needy families this year – check out the entire assortment of holiday gifts by Kiehl’s X Faile and lend a helping hand to your ‘neighbor’.
Where to buy it…
How much dinero you will spend…
$45 dollars spent – 415 meals and smiles gained
This is the PERFECT gift for the holidays – Kiehl’s always is! But giving the gift that gives back, as well? PERFECTx2 – thank you Kiehl’s for caring #KiehlsFeedsAmerica
Feeding America is a United States—based non-profit organization that is a nationwide network of more than 200 food banks that feed more than 46 million people through food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters and other community-based agencies.