Gaga for Lady Gaga’s Glam Do: Get the Look
Get Gorgeous Like Singing Sensation Gaga at the the 67th Primetime Emmy Awards
INSPIRATION: “Grace Kelly’s effortless elegance. I wanted to create something soft and touchable”- Frederic Aspiras using Matrix products
LADY GAGA’S EMMY HAIR HOW TO:
- First, apply MATRIX StyleLink Volume Builder Volume Mousse to towel dried hair from roots to ends and comb thru.
- Next, add a small amount of MATRIX StyleLink Smooth Setter Smoothing Cream with a pump size amount of MATRIX StyleLink Gloss Booster apply starting at mid-shaft to ends of hair. Comb through. Then layer with an even spray of MATRIX StyleLink Turbo Dryer Blow Dry Spray to speed up the drying process and tame frizz and fly aways.
- Then, section hair for blow-drying. Using a 2-inch round titanium brush blow dry hair under and going back section-by-section. “Sounds like a lot of products but trust me every product is super lightweight and the results give you smooth, soft and shiny locks!”
- After blow-drying is complete use, MATRIX StyleLink Shape Switcher Molding Paste to mold hair in place and create waves and shapes. “I chose to push the hair off the face and create waves that went back” In order to maintain the softness and movement of the hair.”
- Finally, I used, MATRIX StyleLink Texture Builder Messy Finish Spray to add hold and volume to this windswept look.
Check out the slideshow of Lady Gaga’s stunning look from the Emmy Awards:
At times product samples/gratis are sent for review, color matching and/or photography purposes
Any sponsored or paid content will be marked as such at the start of the article.
Leave a Reply