Get the Look: 2016 Oscars with Lauren+Vanessa
Here are the top starlets and ‘how to get the look’ from dynamic celebrity makeup and hair team, LAUREN+VANESSA from last night’s Oscar’s!
What makes Lady Gaga’s look stand out from the rest is her bleach blonde hair. Consult with your colorist about the best way to lighten your hair without damaging it.
- First, begin with a classic pin curl set. Once hair is set begin your makeup.
- Use a Rose gold eyeshadow on the upper lid.
- Apply a black, thickening mascara and finish with a neutral lip tone like LAUREN+VANESSA Pink Truffle.
- Once you finish your makeup, brush out your hair with a mason Pearson brush. Then, brush your hair into a deep side part. Finish by Spraying hair with a strong hold hair spray.
Makeup: Begin by filling in brows with your natural brow color.
- Use a Gunmetal kohl eyeliner and smudge all over top lid. Line lower lash line with kohl liner and use a volumizing mascara for extra drama. Finish with a Pink nude matte lipstick.
Hair: Spray hair with beach spray, tease crown pull back into low pony.
- Twist into low chignon, secure w/ hair pins. Voila!
Image Credits: People.com