You asked for it – we got it!
So many of you wrote in asking how to get Amanda Seyfried’s Tony Award hair…thanks to our friends at Matrix and Amanda’s hairstylist Renato Campora – we found you the answer.
Grace Kelly – Timeless, Elegant, and Classic.
- I applied MATRIX Biolage Blow-In-Control Shape Memory Cream to Amanda’s damp hair to add body and conditioning.
- Lightly Spray hair with MATRIX StyleLink Turbo Dryer Blow Dry Spray while hair is still damp. This will help tame frizz and expedite the blow-drying process. Blow Dry wet hair all until it is about 80% dry
- Use a round brush to loosely curl the hair, then flat iron the top of the hair to create sleek look for the chignon
- Brush all of the hair and towards the ends, apply MATRIX StyleLink Super Fixer Strong Hold Gel to give it texture for a firm hold in her chignon
- Pull all of the hair back and fasten the hair with a hair band at the base of her neck, apply MATRIX StyleLink Texture Builder Messy Finish Spray the pony part of her hair to add in more texture.
- Wrap the hair into a chignon. Twist each section piece by piece to get the perfect dimension of a bun, add pins to secure the bun in place.
- Finish the look with a few sprays of Matrix StyleLink Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray