Sample provided for review.
Gift Guide: Mission Belt – The Perfect Fit for the Perfect Man
What is this fancy thing?
First and foremost they are a belt company. Belts are often overlooked and we decided to breathe new life into a tired accessory. And unlike traditional belts with holes that are only adjustable every one inch; Mission Belts are micro-adjustable every quarter inch giving you a perfect fit every time.
When you buy a Mission Belt you become part of a great philanthropic effort – THE MISSION. At MISSION BELT, they don’t just want you to look good – they want you to feel good too. That’s why a dollar from every belt goes to fight hunger and poverty worldwide through micro-lending.
Why It is the BEST Gift Ever:
- NO HOLES No worries of stretched-out, ugly, embarrassing holes ever again.
- PERFECT FIT Mission Belts adjust every 1/4″ unlike traditional belts that only have holes every 1”.
- NO CRACKS Because the belt has no holes, it is less likely to crack under stress. And if you wear a Mission Belt you won’t show your crack. Say goodbye to accidental moons.
- ALWAYS FITS Even when you lose or gain a few pounds Mission Belts adjust with you for the most comfortable fit. So after that big holiday meal just loosen your belt a few clicks for quick and easy comfort. No more broadcasting your fluctuations. You’re a man and you fluctuate!
- EASY ON EASY OFF The quality made release lever on a Mission Belt is intuitive and smooth, you’ll love the convenience for everyday use. Plus in those times like going through airport security or when you just need to make like a race horse, you’ll love our belts.
- INTERCHANGEABLE Mix and Match buckles and leathers to make your own unique combinations. We offer 2 different widths of belts (35mm & 40mm) and to interchange the buckles and leathers they need to be the same width (35mm buckles won’t fit 40mm leathers).
- FEEL GOOD Knowing that you are in the fight against global poverty and hunger, you won’t only look good, you’ll feel good. That’s hot!
- YEAH…IT’S LEATHER Just like it says right on our belts, it’s made of leather.
Leave a Reply