With droughts effecting more than 80% of the US, there’s no doubt that this summer will continue to be a scorcher. With the sun heating up, everyone can use a little extra help from SPF to keep skin hydrated and looking great. Jill Stack, founder of Gold-N-SPF, provides the following tips to find the best sunscreens to beat the heat. Gold-N-SPF is an herbal vegan sunscreen infused with gold water, lavender essential oil, and a number of other all-natural herbs and oils, all of which help protect and moisturize skin.
- 50+ is pointless: There is no need to purchase a sunscreen above 50 SPF. The FDA has yet to find any proven facts that SPF’s above 50 provide any additional protection.
- Mind the time: Putting on SPF 15 allows wearers to stay in the sun for about 150 minutes without having to worry about burning, but make sure to reapply if more time in the sun is on the books! Also, sunscreen does not start working on the skin until 30 minutes after application. Keep these in mind when planning any outdoor activity.
- Look for ultimate protection: There are two types of sun rays, UVA and UVB. Most sunscreens only protect against one or the other. Broad-spectrum SPF’s offer protection from both harmful rays.
- Make sure to moisturize: Exposure to UVA rays at any level can break down collagen in the skin so be sure to protect and moisturize skin with tinted moisturizer or SPF moisturizer like Gold-N-SPF.
- Oil free is the way to be: Using sunscreens with petroleum and mineral oils can clog pores and prevent the skin from breathing and doing its job. Be sure to only buy sunscreens that don’t contain any harmful oils.
Gold-N-SPF is available in SPF 15 in four different sizes and one bundle pack, so the product can be used anywhere from the backyard to a beach vacation with the whole family. The Gold-N-SPF products can be purchased from the Jill Stack Naturals website, www.jillstacknaturals.com.
Gold-N-SPF is an herbal vegan sunscreen infused with gold water, lavender essential oil, and a number of other all-natural herbs and oils. The sunscreen is PABA and Petroleum free, and can be used as a bug repellent and or a daily moisturizer. Gold-N-SPF is sold in four different sizes on the Jill Stacks Naturals website. For more information please visit www.jillstacknaturals.com.
Leave a Reply