How To Get Emma Roberts’ Emmy Beauty Look
Get Glam Like Scream Queen’s Emma Roberts at the 67th Primetime Emmy Awards
INSPIRATION: Nikki Lee from NINE ZERO ONE salon styled Emma Roberts’ sultry side swept curls for the 2015 Emmy Awards. This modern take on old Hollywood hair perfectly complimented Emma’s pale pink gown and vintage jewels.
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen worked with Scream Queens star Emma Roberts to create her breathtaking peaches and cream makeup look for the big night.
EMMA ROBERTS EMMY HAIR HOW TO:
- Prep hair with Unite 7 Seconds Leave in Detangler, then Unite Boosta Spray at the root to mid shaft for volume.
- Using Unite Blow and Set Lotion for ends, blow out ends with 2″ round brush which adds a nice bounce and set hair by spraying 7 Seconds Glossing Dry Thermal Shine for protection against heat.
- Take 2″ sections all around wrapping the hair downward and pinning it with a duck bill clip to hold into place. Once completed do a light mist of Unite Max Control Spray and let the hair cool for about 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, take the pins out and began brushing all curls out with a boar bristle brush. This is a key element to creating that old Hollywood wave.
- After brushing out and creating the shape, lock it in to place with Unite Session Max Hairspray.
EMMA ROBERTS EMMY FACE HOW TO:
- Face: I started by prepping Emma’s skin with Honest Beauty Everything Primer and added Hourglass Dim Light Powder to the cheeks.
- Eyes: To give Emma a soft smoky eye, I used the Avon True Color Eye Shadow Quad in Berry Love. I applied the light pink shade in the crease, the bronze shade under the eyes and used a brush with the burgundy shade as an eyeliner. I finished with a few coats of Avon SuperExtend Winged Out Mascara in Black.
- Lip: I wanted to keep Emma’s lip soft and natural so I used the Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color in Honey Flower.
Check out the slideshow of Emma Roberts’ gorgeous look from the Emmy Awards:
At times product samples/gratis are sent for review, color matching and/or photography purposes
Any sponsored or paid content will be marked as such at the start of the article.
Leave a Reply