Kendall Jenner Rocked the Red Carpet
GET KENDALL JENNER’S OUTFIT:
Kendall wore an Oriett Domenech dress, Balmain shoes, an Elie Saab clutch, and Neil Lane jewelry.
Kendall Jenner did a bang up job on the red carpet last night sporting choppy razor-trim bangs, a trending top knot and an over-the-top sexy black fur-embellished mini dress, accessorized with Neil Lane gold snake earrings and strappy sandals. The 20-year old stunner owned the red carpet last night and gave us all a bit of bang envy. Did anyone else notice how much she was channeling mom Kris? Family doppelgänger in full effect.
GET KENDALL JENNER’S SEXY TOP KNOT FROM THE AMA AWARDS
How can you create Kendall’s sexy hair from last night’s American Music Awards? We got the exclusive 411 direct from her hair guru Celebrity hairstylist, Etienne Ortega.
This sleek top knot look with the help of KMS California products. “My inspiration for Kendall’s look was a funky modern top knot with a wispy bang, that goes perfect with her high neck dress!” Here’s the scoop from Ortega on how to get Kendall’s red carpet look…
GET KENDAL JENNER’S HAIR:
- Step 1: Ortega used KMS California ADD VOLUME styling foam while the hair was damp and roughly blow dried her hair.
- Step 2: Ortega used the KMS California HAIR PLAY messing cream, putting a quarter size amount in his palms and worked it all throughout the hair to start creating a build-up of texture.
- Step 3: Then Ortega put her hair up into a pony, followed by twisting the hair into a fun top knot.
- Step 4: To finish the look he used the KMS California HAIR PLAY playable texture to make her bangs textured, piecey and ready to hit the red carpet.
GET KENDAL JENNER’S MAKEUP:
Jenner is the face of Estée Lauder’s Modern Muse Le Rouge scent (have you seen these gorgeous commercials air yet? She is perfection). Estée Lauder Global Makeup Artist Victor Henao gave her an “elegant, lived-in” look for the Fragrance Foundation Awards in June and her AMA carpet appearance last night seemed to follow in the steps of this breathtaking, look. Get the look Henao created on Kendall for FFA using the following products from Estee Lauder:
- New Dimension Shape + Sculpt Face Kit
- Pure Color Envy Sculpting Eyeshadow 5-Color Palette in Defiant Nude
- Sumptuous Infinite Mascara in Black
- Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Insatiable Ivory
Photo Credit: NYTimes.com