Milan Fashion Week: Bottega Veneta RTW Fall 2016
Redken Global Creative Director Guido twisted the ends of the hair to create a low knot at the Bottega Veneta Fall/Winter 2016 show.
“Bottega Veneta this season is a super simple, super modern up-do that every woman can do. I used satin wear 02 to create a nice blow dry and, to modernize the look, I raked the hair through with my fingers to create a very low knot with the ends sticking out. I used forceful 23 hairspray around the hairline to clean-up the flyaways. A few of the girls have a beautiful pin on the back of their hair. The ultimate look has a real ease to it.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK
- Start with damp hair and apply Redken satin wear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion. Blow dry hair until dry, then create a messy middle part.
- Using your fingers, roughly brush hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic. Liberally spray Redken wind blown 05 dry finishing spray to ponytail to create texture and add slight lift.
- Twist the end of ponytail around the elastic to create a messy knot, ensuring the ends of the ponytail remain out and stiff. Secure knot with pins.
- Apply hair accessory to knot and secure in place using pins.
- Lightly mist Redken forceful 23 super strength hairspray to hairline to tame flyaways.
Image Credits: Davide Maestri/WWD
At times product samples/gratis are sent for review, color matching and/or photography purposes
Any sponsored or paid content will be marked as such at the start of the article.
Leave a Reply