By Christabelle… @CBellesCloset
The best of the best from #NYFW – 2/9/2013
The snow must go on…#NYFW proves to be better than USPS – Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail will stop Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2013 from delivering the shows…
Alexander Wang RTW Fall 2013
Get the Hair Look by Guido for Redken
Create the Look:
- Start with dry hair blow-dried straight, then wet the crown and apply a generous amount of hardwear 16 super strong gel throughout the crown.
- After applying the gel, comb the crown straight back for a clean, sleek shape with no part and pull into a very low ponytail at the base of the neck.
- Pull a thick section of the ponytail and wrap around the elastic. (This was also where Guido attached hair extensions at the show, and he wrapped a section of the hair extensions around the elastic.)
- Flatiron entire ponytail in sections until stick straight.
- Emulsify Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense in your palms and apply all over the crown of the head for extra shine.**Note, Guido used Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense on all models to create a super wet, slick look for dramatic effect on the runway. Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense is for thick hair, and Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine is for medium hair textures and doesn’t launch until May 2013 (Note from CC: BOO! HISS! I want it now…)