Runway Photo by George Chinsee/WWD
Slideshow photos by
NYFW Trend Report: SS2016 Zang Toi
Zang Toi transported the audience to the Greek Isles with his Spring/Summer 2016 “Splendor of Santorini” collection. But it wasn’t just the designs that stole the show. Using Macadamia Professional products, Eiji Yamane created the “Straight and Narrow” hairstyle with a distinct center part and long, sleek, shiny locks.
GET THE LOOK: HAIR
Hair Look: The Straight and Narrow
Lead Stylist: Eiji Yamane
- Slightly dampen hair with water and create a center part all the way to the highest point of the head and evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the roots to the ends.
- Take back large sections and blow dry with a diffuser and the Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush.
- In one inch sections, run a flat iron to straighten all hair and then apply Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray to create a sleek, lustrous effect.
- To add fullness and length, clip on extensions starting just behind the top of one ear, moving across the back of the head until you reach the same spot behind the other ear.
- Once extensions are in place, gather large sections and run a straightener through one last time to blend the real hair and extensions together.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist to boost shine and finish with a touch of the Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray to tame flyaways and provide light hold.
At times product samples/gratis are sent for review, color matching and/or photography purposes
Any sponsored or paid content will be marked as such at the start of the article.
Leave a Reply