I have spent my life a Pringles Potato Chip fan. That cylinder…that crunch…a little bit of salty heaven on my tongue. Making duck lips out of them (y’all know what I am talking about). But it NEVER dawned on me to bake with them, until a came across a recipe for PRINGLES BROWNIES (yes you heard me correctly)…and decided the world needed to know about this savory sweet, tasty treat (that you can bake in your very own kitchen). If you can get through the recipe without devouring all the ingredients – go the eco-chic way and place the finished brownies BACK in the pringles container to gift to your favorite someone (feel free to make that me!).
Below is an original recipe for PRINGLES Brownies, created by professional Chef Kyle Shadix.
- 6 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1-6.41 ounce can of Original PRINGLES, regular or 1-5.71 ounce can of Original Reduced Fat PRINGLES, regular
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate melts.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well mixed.
5. Pour in butter chocolate mixture and mix well.
6. Empty PRINGLES and flour into a food processor, and puree until very fine.
7. Empty flour mixture into chocolate mixture and mix well; add nuts to distribute.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, and cool.
I just drooled…