This Valentine’s Day – whether spending it with a long-time love, a blind date, or a group of friends – the SBA wants you to be prepared so you don’t end up in a compromising situation. Damon Wayans and the SBA are leading the charge leading up to Valentine’s Day to raise awareness about the importance of ALWAYS practicing safe breath with Dentyne.
The Safe Breath Alliance (SBA), the first completely made-up organization committed to educating Americans about the importance of practicing safe breath, led by actor, comedian Marlon Wayans, has officially declared February 2011 “Safe Breath Awareness Month.”
Now you can join the cause at www.facebook.com/dentyne.
Some important tips to remember this February for Safe Breath Awareness Month include:
- Do a breath check. Before entering any situation where you may be up close and personal – or breathing at all – check the status of your breath to see if it’s safe to expose to others.
- Practice Safe Breath. Practice safe breath by chewing Dentyne gum. Doing so will also provide an excellent example for others to follow!
- Spread the word. Teach others how to practice safe breath—and why it’s so important to do so.
- Help others practice safe breath. Intervene when you see someone about to engage in unsafe breath. Giving somebody a single piece of Dentyne gum can help them practice safe breath…and may keep them from making a horrible mistake.
- Join the SBA at Facebook.com/Dentyne. By doing so, you will be able to learn more about how to practice safe breath, access exclusive content, and participate in an instant win game for a chance to win one of 100 daily prizes!