It is no big secret that I am easily seduced by all things paranormal. On any given day, you can find me watching an episode of Ghost Hunters on SyFy, Paranormal Activity (1, 2, 3 or 4) on Netflix or The Long Island Medium (love you @Theresacaputo!) on TLC. On any other given day, you might find me in Chinatown having my aura captured on an old school Polaroid camera, visiting haunted locations in Rhode Island or at Stick Stone and Bone purchasing sage and crystals in the West Village. I am fascinated by anything that falls into the scope of metaphysical and mystical (or what some of you might refer to as “a load of crap”…no judgement). Whatever your belief system is…you cannot deny certain things in life when you experience them for yourself. And, I am here to inform you that the psychic gifts of Thomas John cannot be disputed. After reading this article, you are likely to agree .
I made an appointment months back, after having read a few articles on this new “it man of the psychic realm”. Curious to have a reading and report back to those followers who are just as enthralled as I am on this topic, I was in no particular rush on a personal level to get in ASAP. Life’s been good – no pressing concerns or outstanding questions that needed to be answered. Truth be told, I forgot I even made the appointment until the reminder call, the day before my appointment, last week. Having been fortunate enough to experience readings by some of the top individuals in this field, my expectations were neutral. As in, I had no expectations. I walked into his office in the Chelsea section of NYC, hoping to have some fun, get a little freaked out and have something to chat with the girls about at the office the next day. I walked OUT of Thomas John’s office one hour later in what I can only call a profound haze of disbelief and shock (I didn’t even realize that I was missing my jaw…which is, for sure, still on the floor of his office on 29th Street, after it dropped off my face).
Without getting into specifics about people, places and situations, (I need to protect those in and out of my life and the events that are still to come to fruition) I can share the following (and I promise to update as things unfold with regards to future predictions):
- At no point in the one-hour session with Thomas John did the following leave my lips “Huh, I don’t know who or what you are talking about/referring to”. Not once.
- He did not ask me for birthdays, last names, zodiac signs or anything of the sort.
- He did pull out at least a half-dozen names of people currently in my life; out of thin air…one as obscure as the name Stassa. Not common names like Jenn, Liz or Sara…STASSA.
- About five minutes into my reading, he stopped, looked at me and asked if both my grandmothers were on the other side. I responded “Yes” but that I only knew one. He started laughing and said, I keep hearing “Ya Ya…Ya Ya” in a sing-songy manner. Yiayia (pronounced and spelled Yaya in my family) is grandmother in Greek and is exclusively what we call(ed) her. Stassa is her name (and that YOU CAN’T FIND THAT ON GOOGLE, FACEBOOK etc…trust me, I checked). He said “I just see her sitting there – knitting and crocheting, knitting and crocheting – like you have tons of things she made”. Indeed also correct – she made us innumerable amounts of blankets, hats and yarn pom-poms (which we dubbed “yayas”) . In fact as a child, I would crochet blankets for my dolls with her and was nicknamed “Little Yaya”.
- “You will be working with Max* soon”…when I couldn’t in that moment think of who Max* was, Thomas John piped in and said “Gay Max”. And indeed I currently work with him and earlier that DAY had spoken about side projects that he wanted my input on. Thomas John went onto explain the dynamic of his personality, our relationship and how we will be working together. All true.
- When asked about any trips I might be taking in 2013, he named the three countries I would be visiting. Those three exact countries had been discussed no more than a week prior, in a conversation about the top destinations I wanted to go travel to in 2013 and with the person with whom he saw me traveling with.
- And as if Thomas John actually channeled my friend Gavin*, he said verbatim what Gavin* verbally said to me himself, mere days after my reading. It was anything short of a generic statement. It was a deep and constructive conversation…and the words Thomas John voiced in my reading, fell off of Gavin’s* tongue…word-for-word. I nearly fell of my bar stool.
- And yes, he gave the full scoop on my love life…And NO, I am not sharing. Not even a little bit – Sorry! But yes, IT ROCKS.
* names have been changed to protect the identity of the real individuals mentioned in my session
There were so many moments like this in my session, including in-depth assessments of people in (and recently booted from) my life that were accurate at the time of the reading and just continue to be validated in the days that pass since our session together. I can hardly wait to book my next psychic-date with him (and considering his success rate and popularity, I should book now to get in mid-year 2013). One thing to note…sessions are NOT recorded…so if you want a copy of your session to re-listen to once your brain stops swelling…I suggest recording on your phone or bring a trusted friend as a note-taker.
Whether you are a believer or not, there is no denying Thomas John has an intensely magnificent gift for something. My opinion (and seemingly the opinion of many others), is it’s the gift of a wide open and very active third eye. Find out for yourself and make an appointment for a session with Thomas John and tell him Christabelle sent you.
And while there, can someone PLEASE locate my jaw and return it to me?
Already read with Thomas John? I would love to hear all about it – leave a comment below on what happened in your session.
Making your appointment now, because of my fabulous reporting? Come back after your session and leave a comment – I want to hear it all!
Click for more information about making appointments, rates, etc.
Join me and the girls at Psychic Boot Camp in March…
Take a peek at his recent article with Harper’s Bazaar…