All-Star Cast of Celebrity Chefs and Winemakers Offer Over 1,000 Ways to Sip, Sample and Play!
The 8th annual Sun WineFest returns to Mohegan Sun, boasting can’t-miss events including the festival’s signature Grand Tasting featuring over 1,000 fine wines and specialty beers; the Celebrity Chef Dine Around featuring delectable bites from an all-star culinary line-up including Bobby Flay, Todd English, Jasper White, and Donatella Arpaia; Sun WineFest’s anticipated Elite Cru Tasting, boasting select vintages from premium wineries including Silver Oak Napa Valley, Antinori Solaia, and Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia; an all new Whiskey & Bourbon Tasting including a premium cigar sampling hosted by Davidoff; and an all new Bubbles & Bon Bons event featuring high-end Champagnes, chocolates and cheeses.
CELEBRITY CHEF attendees include: Todd English, Bobby Flay, Robert Irvine, Govind Armstrong, Andy Husbands, Christina Pirello and many more. See complete list here.
WINEMAKER attendees include: Peter Mondavi, Jr. of Charles Krug Winery, Michael Martini of Louis M. Martini Winery, Joe Shirley of Trinchero Winery, Jim Bernau of Willamette Valley Vineyards and many more. See complete list here.
Friday, January 28th – Sunday, January 30th, 2011
- Whiskey & Bourbon Tasting: Friday, January 28th: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Grand Tasting: Saturday, January 29th and Sunday, January 30th: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Celebrity Chef Dine Around: Saturday, January 29th: 7:30pm – 11:00pm
- Elite Cru Tasting: Saturday, January 29th: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Bubbles & Bon Bons Tasting: Sunday, January 30th: 6:00pm-9:00pm
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
Tickets available now through Ticketmaster.com, by calling 1.800.745.3000,or by visiting any Ticketmaster outlet. Tickets are also available at the Mohegan Sun Box Office or sunwinefest.com.
- Grand Tasting: $70.00 per person for one-day pass and $110.00 per person for weekend pass
- Whiskey & Bourbon Tasting: $75.00 per person
- Celebrity Chef Dine Around: $175.00 per person
- Elite Cru Tasting: $200.00 includes a Grand Tasting ticket and Bottega del Vino stem
- Bubbles & Bon Bons Tasting: $95.00 per person
Sun WineFest 2010
SUN WINEFEST 2010 is a production of Cirilli Associates LLC, a Connecticut-based marketing firm that specializes in event concepts, event production, and customized marketing and sponsorship programs. For more information on Sun WineFest 2011 events, featured personalities and hours and area hotel information, visit sunwinefest.com or Facebook and Twitter at facebook.com/sunwinefest and twitter.com/sunwinefest.
Mohegan Sun, owned by the Mohegan Tribe, is one of the largest, most distinctive and spectacular entertainment, gaming, shopping and dining destinations in the United States. Situated on 240 acres along the Thames River in scenic southeastern Connecticut, Mohegan Sun is within easy access of New York, Boston, Hartford and Providence and located 15 minutes from the museums, antique shops and waterfront of Mystic Country. More information is available by calling 1.888.226.7711 or visiting mohegansun.com.