New for 2011, the Bateaux New York is offering a “Sunday Champagne Brunch Cruise,” starting in April 2011.
Departing from Chelsea Piers, you will board the all-glass vessel at 12:30 p.m., and be treated to a complimentary glass of bubbly champagne, while taking in the breathtaking views of the New York City skyline. Savor a delicious brunch with wonderful food options, be wowed by attentive tableside service and fine wines and stay entertained by the lighthearted sounds of Bateaux New York’s own jazz pianist. Kind of sounds like the most perfect Sunday to me!
*Prices do not include taxes, fuel surcharge fees or administrative fees.
2011 Bateaux Brunch Menu Includes:
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs with Aged NY Cheddar Cheese
- Turkey Country Link Sausage
- Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Golden Hash Brown Potatoes
- Fresh Seasonal Fruits
- Assorted Muffins and Danish
- Tossed Garden Salad with a choice of dressings
- Rigatoni a la Alfrono – fired roasted fresh pasta with Sundried Tomatoes, Sautéed Spinach and Parmesan Reggiano
- Cinnamon French Toast with Bananas Foster’s Syrup
- Rotisserie Breast of Chicken with Red Skinned Smashed Potatoes and Wild Mushroom Truffle Sauce
- Herb Roasted Tilapia Filets with White Wine, Lemon and Capers
- Cold Smoked Salmon with Dill, Lemon, Shaved Red Onions and Capers accompanied with NY Style Bagels and Cream Cheese
- Chef’s Seasonal Vegetable Selections
- Carved Loin of Pork
- Assorted Fresh Baked Cookies and Brownies
- Chocolate Fountain Display